Objectives change, needs change, markets change - but the number of hours in a day never does. And this is why Case IH NZ Operations have unleashed the new Puma CVT Standard Wheelbase (SWB) series. A highly productive, versatile tractor that is easy to use and delivers everything you need to handle your daily tasks. Simplicity. Productivity. Economy. Comfort. Quality. The Puma CVT gives you more.
The SWB Puma CVT series offers high performance common rail electronic ignition diesel engines ranging between 131 horsepower (96kW) and 160 horsepower (118kW).
All engines are equipped with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology, to comply with Tier 4a emission regulations, which have yet to come into effect in New Zealand for new tractors, but already have in Europe and the USA since 2011.
- Power Growth of an additional 21hp(CV) means you have an additional 10% performance available simply by throttling back to 1800/1900rpm.
- Engine Power Management delivers up to an additional 38hp. This is up to 23% additional performance and is available when driving faster than 15kph and in PTO applications.
- Constant Engine Speed allows the engine speed to be programmed to two different values for specific applications, be it pto, draft or hydraulic operations the speed will be constant regardless of load.
- Constant Power range means you have the same performance at 1500rpm as at rated speed; this allows you the opportunity to relax, throttle back and reap the benefits of increased fuel efficiency without compromising on productivity.
- Drive at maximum road speed at fuel saving low engine revs.
- Service Intervals of 600 hours are the longest in the industry saving you time and money.
The transmission used in this latest series is the proven Continuous Variable Transmission, initially introduced in the Case IH CVX series. The latest series come with the next generation of CVT technology and already has received very positive reviews in many regions around the globe. It uses the DKT™ Double Clutch Technology, which optimizes transmission efficiency to deliver a satisfyingly smooth ride and best in class fuel and power efficiency.
HYDRAULICS FOR PRECISION POWER
The new SWB Puma CVT comes with best in class hydraulics with a hitch lift capacity of up to 8,257kg. The Puma hydraulic system is powered by a variable displacement piston pump delivering up to 140 litres per minute for extremely responsive operation of on-board systems and remote-controlled machinery. Up to eight remote valves (five rear and three mid mounted) can be supplied.
Less noise, less fatigue, 360° visibility. The SWB Puma CVT features front axle suspension, cab suspension and a suspended seat to give the driver an ultra-smooth ride.
With all the controls integrated ergonomically in the driver’s seat armrest, clear all-round visibility and a surprisingly quiet operating environment, you are equipped for a relaxing and enjoyable day “behind the wheel”.
Later this year Case IH will introduce the remainder of the latest Puma series, ie Standard Wheelbase Full PowerShift (130, 145, 160)and Long Wheelbase CVT (170, 185, 200, 215, 230) and Full PowerShift (170, 185, 200, 215), which will complete the Case IH Puma upgrade to the Efficient Power series and promises more productivity and less fuel.
For More Information Contact Your Local Case IH Dealer or
Case IH NZ Operations
P O Box 1265
Telephone: (0800) CASE IH